Premium Video Size Upload increased to 250MB

Markul

Markul

on August 16, 2017

Due to popular demand, we have increased the upload size of videos for premium members to 250MB per video.

Please report any bugs or improvement ideas to this feature in this thread. 

boscox

boscox

on August 20, 2017

Markul said:

Due to popular demand, we have increased the upload size of videos for premium members to 250MB per video.

Hi,

Are custom domains free?

If so how long to be valid?

Markul

Markul

on August 21, 2017

boscox said:

Hi,

Are custom domains free?

If so how long to be valid?

Custom domains are not free, you have to own the domains you want to use. You can use subdomains for free :)

Mike Larry

Mike Larry

on August 23, 2017

Markul said:

After hours and hours of confusion as to why my uploads are being stalled after reaching the ? mark, i finally figured it out with some testing. Any file above 100MB is prohibited, you guys have an advertised 250MB maxed upload. Is this another bug? I spent the past 4 days gathering content, staying within the 250MB target for my NEW Custom Tube. (And by the way, that is how you fix the thumbnail issue people are running into) just make a new Tube and make sure its the first thing you test. I wasted my whole day already but I will be showing you guys this issue in video format tomorrow.

Markul

Markul

on August 24, 2017

Mike Larry said:

After hours and hours of confusion as to why my uploads are being stalled after reaching the ? mark, i finally figured it out with some testing. Any file above 100MB is prohibited, you guys have an advertised 250MB maxed upload. Is this another bug? I spent the past 4 days gathering content, staying within the 250MB target for my NEW Custom Tube. (And by the way, that is how you fix the thumbnail issue people are running into) just make a new Tube and make sure its the first thing you test. I wasted my whole day already but I will be showing you guys this issue in video format tomorrow.

EDIT: I saw you posted in the other thread stating this was .mp4 format, we'll look into this asap. I removed the other post you made as it's not relevant to the subdomain issue.

That is odd. We'll look into this, what format did you use to upload. 

The thumbnails issue for subdomains is not related, this was a script that acutally deleted them - we're recreating them from a backup file as mentioned in the other thread. 

Sorry you wasted time!

Mike Larry

Mike Larry

on August 25, 2017

Markul said:

EDIT: I saw you posted in the other thread stating this was .mp4 format, we'll look into this asap. I removed the other post you made as it's not relevant to the subdomain issue.

That is odd. We'll look into this, what format did you use to upload. 

The thumbnails issue for subdomains is not related, this was a script that acutally deleted them - we're recreating them from a backup file as mentioned in the other thread. 

Sorry you wasted time!

Is there an alternative way to share this issue where i can't upload more than 100MB of data to my custom tube, i record demonstration of it.